Three Co-operative stores:
Littleham, Exmouth EX8 2QG
190 Exeter Road, Exmouth EX8 3EA
Magnolia Centre, Exmouth EX8 1HB
– Fairtrade teas, coffees, sugars, chocolate, juices, biscuits, fruit, wines.
The Co-operative is committed as a movement to support Fairtrade and has sponsored several of our group’s activities in Exmouth.
Mother Earth, 1 Imperial Road, Exmouth EX8 1BY, 01395 489509
– Fairtrade fruits, preserves, dried goods, specialties
Lidl, Salterton Road, Exmouth EX8 4RZ
– look for Lidl’s own ‘Fairglobe’ range
Three Tesco stores
Salterton Road, Exmouth EX8 2TS
and Churchill Road, Exmouth EX8 4JJ
and Rolle Street, Exmouth EX8 1HE
– look for Fairtrade teas, coffees, chocolate, hot chocolate, biscuits, bananas, wines
Marks & Spencer: 1 The Royal Ave, Exmouth EX8 1EN
– bananas, coffee & beans, own brand range of chocolate; also drinks in-store
Oxfam, 47 The Parade, Exmouth EX8 1RD, 01395 279813
– teas, coffees, biscuits, chocolate, etc.
“As well as these Fairtrade-marked products we have a huge range of gifts, home-ware, stationery and fashion, all of which have been sourced in line with Oxfam’s Ethical Purchasing Policy.”
Locally based on-line store:
Global Indigo. A local business that supports small co-operatives and communities from around the globe. We are not a profit making organisation. Check out here.
Several other shops and stores offer the familiar Fairtrade-marked products such as Cadbury Dairy Milk, Kit-Kat, Green & Blacks and Divine chocolate products or the tea and coffee from CaféDirect or Clipper; we have not listed them all but it is good to see leading ‘names’ adopting the Fairtrade principle.